Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Uprising, Vengeance & Apocalypse
Wondering if the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 map packs are worth the money? Well this may just help you decide..
The second installment of Black Ops 2 DLC brings with it the same features as we are used to seeing by now with a Call of Duty game. Four new maps and one zombies level is included in the bundle.
- Encore - London, England. A concert stage located near the London Eye.
- Vertigo - The roof of an Indian skyscraper, high chance of plummeting to your death.
- Studio - Re-imagined Firing Range, now a Hollywood studio backlot.
- Magma - A Japanese city overrun by lava.
This map pack has by far the best zombies experience to date. Mob of the Dead puts players in the blood-stained shoes of four inmates (Joe Pantoliano, Ray Liotta, Chazz Palminteri, Michael Madsen) as they battle the undead hordes in the hope of escaping Alcatraz.
- Cove - An isolated island in the same location as Hijacked.
- Uplink - A remake of Black Ops fan favourite Summit.
- Detour - A downtown bridge in the U.S which has different routes for engagement.
- Rush - A small paintball splattered arena, limited cover, fast-paced combat.
An overall solid map pack, though I would say my least favourite so far. Buried follows Russman, Samuel, Misty and Marlton as they fight it out in a western style zombies finale, the question is who will they fight for?
The original cast are back in Origins! Tank Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Edward Richtofen return in this over the top, old-school zombies map that takes us to the true 'origins' of zombies.
OverallThe Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 map packs are all fun to play and are definitely worth it as part of the season pass, however you may want to pick and mix the DLC if want to download specific ones.
For information on the Black Ops 2 'Revolution' map pack click here: http://jamestomwilson.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-revolution-hot.html?view=magazine
For more information on the upcoming Call of Duty: Ghosts go to callofduty.com.