Where to find me



So as it turns out it looks as though I'll be posting here whenever I get the chance (currently doing the 'game of the month' series), but here's a few places I can be found:
  • Follow my blog with Bloglovin 
    • One of, if not the biggest platforms on which to discover, read, and stay up to date with blogs, Bloglovin' is the place to go to find your new favourite blog (like this one...)
  • Follow me on Twitch
    • I stream things like Dark Souls, Call of Duty etc. or any games that I am currently reviewing from time to time. 
  • Subscribe to my YouTube channel 
    • This is one for those who want to see a whole load of goofing off with the odd decent gameplay chucked in. I'm not a constant uploader but hopefully there's something there you'll enjoy there.
  • Follow me on Twitter 
    • Just me shamefully advertising the blog or spewing nonsense or retweeting things that make me laugh...
  • I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, though these are admittedly just excuses to post pictures of my favourite stuff, so enjoy, I guess.
  • You can also view a portfolio of my past work for Non-Fiction Gaming here.

Don't forget to subscribe to the blog for email notifications when new posts go up... cheers!!

Comments

Popular Posts