Where am I? Vol. 2


So it's been a while since I've actually posted on here, but here's a quick update (for those who care). 

Throwing Digital Sheep, the site that I've been putting up content for for over a year, has gone down. I'm not sure entirely why but this means that any links on here directing to the site won't work and unfortunately I can't access any reviews or articles that I posted on there at this time.

While this sucks I appreciate everyone who stuck it out, read my stuff, and visited the site (big thumbs up for you guys). All of this has resulted in a kind of limbo where I'm not sure where I'm going or what's happening. There's a few things that could happen; the site could magically return, I'll post stuff on here, I'll be writing somewhere else, or it'll go super quiet. While the last option is the worst it is a possibility while I find out what to do next, so bear with me and I'll update asap. 

Cheers guys - James.

Comments

Popular Posts